Social Media Feature:
Side x Side Contemporary welcomes submissions from visual artists for Instagram features. If you are interested, please send the material below to email@example.com for a chance to be featured:
- Email subject: Social Media Feature_Your Name
- Up to 3 .jpg images (please name each file with the first name_ last name_title of the piece).
- An inventory list (a list of your submitted work including your name, title of the piece, year, and the medium)
- A short artist statement and bio
- Link to your instagram
- Link to your website (optional)
- Your location (City - Country): For IG location
Please note that this is a curated opportunity. As an artist-run platform that runs by only two of us, we are not able to reply to every email submission. If your work gets selected, it will be posted on our instagram @sidexsidecontemporary
This opportunity is ongoing and there is no specific date for each feature. We will do our best to share the selected works as soon as possible.
We are looking for contemporary artwork with high quality documentation.
Selected artists might be considered for other opportunities in the future as they will become part of our artist roster!
All submitted artwork should be original work created by the artist.
We are looking forward to seeing your work!
- Side x Side Contemporary has several opportunities for global artists during each year including, but not limited to online exhibitions, interviews, and social media features. Contemporary artists from anywhere on this planet are encouraged to apply.
- We will post the opportunities on our website and social media page regularly. But if you would like to bring your work to the attention of our curatorial team for a separate opportunity ( such as Online Exhibition and/or Interview), please send us your website address, 5-10 images of your work, artist statement, bio, and a CV via email. Our curatorial team review email submissions regularly. If there is interest from our curators , you will be contacted about further steps.